- Input Voltage: 24 VDC (18-32 VDC)
- Output Voltage: 5 VDC
- Output Current: 2,1 A
- USB: 3.0
- Material: ABS
- Color: RAL9006
- Wago Male 721-602/018-044/032-000
- Wago Female 721-102/037-047/032-000
- Faston Female (Negative) insulated 6.35 mm
- Faston Male (Positive) insulated 6.35 mm
- Wire protection – Hellermanntyton HEGPV004
- Nexans EN50306-2 1×1 mm2
Designed under the strictest quality standards and, of course, like all our products, complying with the railway regulations of EN50155, EN50121-2-3, EN45545 certifications; NF16101.
Bombardier vehicle design is articulated using Jakobs bogies between the carriages. Seating is in a 3+2 layout giving over 400 seats in a seven-car unit, over 500 in an eight-car set. Total capacity exceeds 800 (or 1,000 in eight-car trains) including standing passengers at 4 per square metre (3.3/sq yd). The vehicle’s width is 3.06 metres (10.0 ft), which is wider than previous trains, achieved by having a relatively short car length of 13.24 metres (43 ft 5 in).